Monday, July 19, 2010

Fill Out Your Profile, The First Step

Not having dated in what seems like a millennium, I've decided to sample some online dating sites.
Some cost money, some don't. The first one I tried was Plentyoffish.com


It is free but has an "upgrade" option. My user name there is MarylandSuperGeek.
I figured @ 52 I'm not what I used to be but my best "asset" is my intellectual skills... therefore the "moniker" Supergeek... I'm not interested in long distance relationships, and at the moment I'm "automobicly-challenged" (nice way of saying if you wanna go out with me you're gonna have to pick me up:)

Next I sampled Match.com
Both require a profile with an "about me" section
here's what I put as my "About Me"

About Me
I play 70's rock guitar, AC/DC, Van Halen, everything Jimmy Page.
My goals and aspirations? I'm doing the deferred gratification thing, as a skilled copywriter, webmaster, marketer, seo expert, social media marketing expert I'm in demand, demand exceeds supply (I work 75 hrs a week), I aspire to earn a million dollars a month (a million a year is unsatisfactory (7-11 money)

I love history, sexy legs, philosophy, eastern philosophy, I can read 2,000 words per minute and I have almost total recall. That comes with a double edged sword... don't ask me questions and resent it because I know the answer

The music is not loud enough if it can't knock a full beer off the top of the amplifier
The next one I tried was Match.com


Will let you know how it turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment